On every 14th of Feb my wife and i always try some were romantic as on the 14th is my birthday,our wedding anniversary and Valentin's day this time we chose lake district uk we stayed at Eastbourne b&B in Bowness on Windermere lovely room with a view the bed and pillows were very comfortable very clean sheets and towels small bathroom but very cosy breakfast could be better even the service could be better but on the whole we loved it its in a very good location as its not far from restaurants bars shops and the lake. Bowness Is a very nice little town but its a must to hire a car because you need one to get around we went to very nice towns like we went up to York Penrith Kendal Ambleside thanks to our little Toyota. The walks by lake very romantic. We had fish and chips at a very good and very clean English fish and chip shop called shell shop in Ambleside very nice mate keep it up and for a very traditional steak and kidney pie we went to st martins tea room in bowness very tasty and fresh well in one word thank you lake district we enjoyed it in any way PAUL & CLAIRE FROM MALTA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional and comfortable "adult only" Guest House with character features. Superior rooms have power showers and superior pocket sprung with memory foam beds with a choice of 5' King or 6' Super King beds. We also have saver doubles and kings for those travelling on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eastbourne Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastbourne Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Eastbourne Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District