We had a 3 night stay from 30 dec to 1 jan 2011. We could not fault the guest house for cleanliness and very comfortable bed and surroundings. However, for £114.00 per night we required better parking facilities, we ended up parking up the road! We thought there should have been a bar, The breakfasts were offered in small, medium or large and were beautifully presented, , having said that I do not know until the next morning whether I will require a small, medium or large, I think this upset Martins routine a little but having said that he always accomodated my choice. Yes the black mark Martin is you should have the options for mushrooms/black pudding with your breakfast ! (you will know who I am now) I personally hate baked beans but no offer of even an extra half of tomato very disappointing!!!. Cannot fault you on your cleanliness though and lovely clean white towels every day couldn't be better. Keep well and just attend to the tweaks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional and comfortable "adult only" Guest House with character features. Superior rooms have power showers and superior pocket sprung with memory foam beds with a choice of 5' King or 6' Super King beds. We also have saver doubles and kings for those travelling on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Eastbourne Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastbourne Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Eastbourne Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District