Stayed here for 3 nights for New Year. Excellent location, right in the centre of Bowness with good parking available. Our room was a good size, overlooking the lake with fantastic views, and a private bathroom next door which was a very good size. We were able to watch the new year fireworks over the lake from the hotel. Ivy and Doug were really friendly and helpful, especially as we had problems with our car and ensured we were able to contact a garage on New Years Eve and drop off our car for repair. A lovely buffet was provided for guests on New Years Eve. Breakfast was excellent. The hotel is two minutes walk from the Hole in the Wall pub, a lovely quaint old fashioned pub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Lake Windermere - 4 star accommodation -Rooms with Lake Views - Parking - En-suite rooms equiped with all you need to ensure a comfortable stay - 1 min shops/bars/attractions - Full English Breakfast - No Pets - Children over 8yrs only. internet in guest lounge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your New Hall Bank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Hall Bank Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- New Hall Bank Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District