Stayed at the New Hall Bank for 3 nights in the family room. Very spacious room, especially for a Bowness B&B. The small shower room/toilet was the only let down but not a major problem as everyone was able to shower without any degree of difficulty. The rest of the facilities were fine, the room was well decorated and modern, beds were comfy and most importantly the place was clean. Doug & Ivy were very good hosts, very friendly and Doug was full of useful info & advice. They weren't there to greet us but had already phoned ahead to advise the reason why and made arrangements to let us get in, which was a nice touch. There was a good choice at breakfast and the mere view part of the breakfast room overlooks Windermere which is a great start to any morning. The location is great, just a couple of minutes walk to the pier, some very decent pubs & restaurants and all of the other facilities in Bowness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Lake Windermere - 4 star accommodation -Rooms with Lake Views - Parking - En-suite rooms equiped with all you need to ensure a comfortable stay - 1 min shops/bars/attractions - Full English Breakfast - No Pets - Children over 8yrs only. internet in guest lounge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your New Hall Bank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Hall Bank Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- New Hall Bank Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District