We have just returned from our second stay at Lonsdale house, they say you should never go back because its never as good as the first time- Lonsdale house really knocks this advice out of the water. Its such a great little gem!! Its stylish but comfortable , excellent value and very warm and friendly staff. In fact we cant fault it! We travel with our dog and he is made to feel just as welcome.We dont eat in the main dining room but this is not a problem and we fully understand that there are non dog lovers out there. Our breakfast table was set up in the lounge area and we were extremely comfortable there. We were also given advice on dog friendly pubs and we recommend the Royal Oak, Bowness on Windermere for great home made food and very dog friendly . But again it caters for non dog lovers. We will definitely be returning to such a fabulously friendly place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Central Location close to Lake Windermere, Beatrix Potter Attraction, Restaurants, shops etc. Having Lake View Rooms, Four Poster Rooms and Family Rooms. Parking on site. Guests can relax in the Lounge or have a drink at the well stocked bar. For a great holiday at a great price contact us and take advantage of our excellent deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Lonsdale House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Lonsdale House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District