Just returned from a two evening break with my wife and young son and can only be positive in my appraisal of the place. As a regular visitor to Bowness I have stayed in many of the other hotels and I would place Lonsdale amongst the very best. The staff are superb, professional and very friendly especially Andrew and Pavel who I spoke to the most.The rooms are kept clean and are very warm and cosy with a complimentary decanter of sherry which is filled daily. There is a nice little bar area which offers general beers and cocktails at a reasonable price. To finish the breakfast is to die for and is plentiful enough for the biggest of eaters which I am! All in all good location quality service and lovely food what more do you need, myself and my family will be returning very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Central Location close to Lake Windermere, Beatrix Potter Attraction, Restaurants, shops etc. Having Lake View Rooms, Four Poster Rooms and Family Rooms. Parking on site. Guests can relax in the Lounge or have a drink at the well stocked bar. For a great holiday at a great price contact us and take advantage of our excellent deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lonsdale House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Lonsdale House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District