Stayed for 1 night to attend a wedding in the Lakes. The hotel is situated on the main road between Bowness and Windermere only a 5 minute walk to the shops, pubs and restaraunts in Bowness. The hotel room we had Room 10 was a large family room facing the main road, with the window closed there was no road noise whatsoever, the room was tastefully decorated providing everything needed for a short stay, although bathroom was a little small. The hotel has it's own bar which was expensive but expected in hotels. Staff at the hotel are polite and friendly and service was really good. Breakfast was nice but nothing to shout about. All in all the hotel offers excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Central Location close to Lake Windermere, Beatrix Potter Attraction, Restaurants, shops etc. Having Lake View Rooms, Four Poster Rooms and Family Rooms. Parking on site. Guests can relax in the Lounge or have a drink at the well stocked bar. For a great holiday at a great price contact us and take advantage of our excellent deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lonsdale House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Lonsdale House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District