Two friends and I recently spent 4 nights at the Lonsdale Hotel Windermere, visiting from the United States. We were treated royally the entire time. Andrew was so helpful as we needed advice on places to go and directions to get there. He did the maps for us as well as gave us advice. Our rooms were very nice. Each room is decorated differently with several amenities including cookie and cracker snacks and sherry for our enjoyment. The breakfast was nicely presented each morning. We also enjoyed the bar on occasion. We enjoyed two nights, in addition, at one of the cottages in Lindale. It was very comfortable and very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Central Location close to Lake Windermere, Beatrix Potter Attraction, Restaurants, shops etc. Having Lake View Rooms, Four Poster Rooms and Family Rooms. Parking on site. Guests can relax in the Lounge or have a drink at the well stocked bar. For a great holiday at a great price contact us and take advantage of our excellent deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Lonsdale House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Lonsdale House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District