attended friends wedding this wknd stayed the friday and saturday in the lodge part which is a separate building to the hotel stunning location, room was beautiful tea coffee facilities in the room. iron and ironing board also in room. bed was very comfortable. tv in bathroom aswell as in bedroom ideal if you take ages in the bath. will definately stay again. handy having ground floor room due to being eight months pregnant, and a stones throw to location of wedding. breakfast choices where great too. option to have self service in the rooms but we loved socialising in the breakfast bar. plenty of choices for all dietary requirements. because we where near the road you do notice slight road noise but to be honest it didnt make any difference to our stay or sleep. staff always around to assist with anything overall fantastic stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abbey House Hotel & Gardens has recently undergone a multi million refurbishment. We look forward to welcoming you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Abbey House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey House Hotel Barrow-In-Furness
- Abbey Hotel Barrow In Furness