“Great fun with the kids”
Review of LazerZone

LazerZone
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I took my niece and her friend and we had a great time. The first game was just the 3 of us then the next game a man and his sons joined so it was boys v girls. It's suitable for all ages and easy to use, I would go again!

1  Thank MaisieMooD
TheCustomHouse, General Manager at LazerZone, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Hi
Great to hear you had a fun time, I hope the girls managed to hold their own against the lads.
There’s Blazorgs kids club every Sunday morning where they can get plenty of practice in so they come out on top in the future

See you for more fun in the future

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I got dragged along here by 3 of my friends. Me thinking we were far too old for something like this and them saying come on...give it a go. It turned out to be a really fun game. I had such a laugh trying to be all stealthy with the only other girl vs the boys. It was really funny. I love all the glow in the dark elements that really throw you right into the game. I wasn't very good at it mind, but it was fun all the same!

4  Thank SparklinDiamond
TheCustomHouse, Owner at LazerZone, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Glad you had fun SparklinDiamond.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

for me and younger children it lets them run round and have fun shooting their friends and seeing who wins truly a great experience for 7-19 year olds.

3  Thank Thomas G

We say it's fun for all ages and have had people in their 70's playing!
Glad you enjoyed yourselves.