Stayed here to allow me and my wife to use Barrow as a base to explore the Lakes.
I'd definitely recommend a room on the first floor at the rear of the hotel, as we had no noise apart from a few swans from the landscaped pond the room looked out on, (room 112 if you're interested).
The refurb has freshened up the hotel nicely, and even though it was pretty full on our first night, there wasn't much in the way of noise from the corridor outside.
There's a Dominoes pizza outlet on the other side of the hotel front door, so if you do get peckish, food isn't far away, but if you don't mind a short drive then the Burger Parlour in the town centre is worth a look too.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Barrow in Furness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Barrow In Furness Hotel Barrow-In-Furness
- Travel Lodge Barrow-In-Furness
- Barrow-In-Furness Travelodge
- Barrow-In-Furness Travel Lodge