My Mother and I stayed one night, each in a double-room of our own. The hotel was very clean and the staff were very helpful. We both had, and were very impressed with the breakfast boxes. Other than Dominoe pizza, there was no where to eat nearby. The walk into town took about 25-mins and we only spotted a couple of restaurants where we could eat.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Barrow in Furness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Barrow In Furness Hotel Barrow-In-Furness
- Travel Lodge Barrow-In-Furness
- Barrow-In-Furness Travelodge
- Barrow-In-Furness Travel Lodge