Open today: 16:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Camerons 11th birthday party

Had my sons 11th birthday party there today and it was fantastic 😊 EVERYTHING from start to finsh... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Shellybean283
via mobile
Day out

As a carer I was pleased I had free Entry. My child I care for Had a great time. Friendly staff and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
ANGIE M
Ilfracombe, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews trampoline park great fun staff are great great place to go with kids booking system rainy afternoon two hours worth a visit bounce socks trampolining session safety children cafe bouncy activity
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a carer I was pleased I had free
Entry. My child I care for
Had a great time. Friendly staff and not
Too busy. Great fun for
Us both

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Well.... What say. I went there on a Saturday afternoon with my partner and 7 year old child. We paid for an hour bounce. I WOULD NEVER GO BACK.

Overall it's far to busy and not a lot to do, I was bored in about 15 minutes. There were a lot of kids parties going on that day. I sat back and counted about 32+ trampolines and 55+ people trying to use them. 1 Per trampoline too... Sorry but the maths don't work out.

I went upstairs to the café while my little one jumped, I timed her waiting for a trampoline and she waited 7 minutes. by that time she got on, there was a bit que so she only go a few minutes.

I would NEVER go back and even left early as boredom kicked in and got sick of standing around waiting for a go.

Next time ill be going to Wellington, so much better.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 26 January 2019 via mobile

We had our sons 5th birthday party here and it was fabulous. The staff were amazing and could not do enough for us. The facilities are excellent and very clean. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 26 January 2019 via mobile

Couldnt sit down to watch, the whole hr all tables were full with birthday parties going on. I perched on a table that was reserved but not being used and told to move.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 6 January 2019

We held my grandaughter 4th birthday here and what fun had by all the staff were extremely friendly they played a song for her and wished her happ6 birthday

Date of experience: December 2018