“WORST SERVICE EVER!”

Ranked #109 of 149 Restaurants in Barnstaple
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 August 2013

A previous visit forced me & my partner to right a complaint leading to us receiving vouchers to use at the Barnstaple Hut, our second visit was just as bad, we were sat for ages clearly waiting to take out order and staff jus walked past us. This resulted to us leaving & never planning on returning to the Barnstaple hut or any other Pizza Hut in the future as they clearly don't care about customer service!

1  Thank Risco84

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Family lunchtime buffet. Ordered chicken wings as a side and was amazed when they arrived while we were still eating. The buffet was restocked promptly as was the salad bar. The place was not crowded even though it was half term. A great meal and the staff worked hard.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

last visited spring bank holiday, no management visible, had to wait 5 mins before anybody even acknowledged us, general attitude was we will serve you when we want to not when you want us to. The restaurant was not busy but staff tried to look busy to avoid working. Ended up telling the waitress just to bring the bill and walked out. I could run that place and make it work well. Will not go back.

4  Thank Steelo246
Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

Recently decided to give pizza hut a visit and was very pleasantly surprised. Tonia was an exceptional waitress, She offered us a new cajun chicken pizza which was delightful. No wait at all on our drinks or food and the service was first class. We will be back there again for sure.

Reviewed 31 January 2013 via mobile

My family and I arrived at 5 pm to be told by the manager that the early bird meal deal finished at 5 . I said it was 5 & he pointed to the clock and said "1 minute passed...too late "
He seemed to relish the fact he was turning me and my party of 4 away. Not good business for a small town restaurant. Shame on you .

2  Thank Gary A