From the moment that we arrived, the friendly welcome, attention to detail, and help, was exceptional.
The rooms were really well appointed, in a classical style, and the whole Hotel was like a very comfortable Victorian Mansion. Not easy to achieve in the 21st century,but the Brends have done it, well done.
The menus, and the quality of the food could not be faulted.
In all, a wonderful break, thank you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple, North Devon, is part of the prestigious Brend chain of West Country hotels. Overlooking the River Taw at the heart of the market town of Barnstaple, this exceptional four-star hotel combines old-style charm with the highest standards of comfort and service. Whether you're looking for a family holiday or a peaceful break, the Imperial is the place for superb service. The hotel is also a popular venue for conferences, banquets and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Barnstaple
- The Imperial Hotel Barnstaple, Devon