The staff at the Imperial are very helpfull and make you feel welcome. The restaurant runs like clockwork and delivers good food with an accent on local produce. Our room at the back of the hotel (218) had recently been redecorated in a modern but elegant style. The room was quiet and had distant views,over the roof tops, of the hills around Barnstaple. We have visited many times and would, and do, recommend the hotel to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple, North Devon, is part of the prestigious Brend chain of West Country hotels. Overlooking the River Taw at the heart of the market town of Barnstaple, this exceptional four-star hotel combines old-style charm with the highest standards of comfort and service. Whether you're looking for a family holiday or a peaceful break, the Imperial is the place for superb service. The hotel is also a popular venue for conferences, banquets and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Barnstaple
- The Imperial Hotel Barnstaple, Devon