This sounds petty, but my only one criticism of the Imperial would be the paper napkins at breakfast. Everything else is perfect. It's immaculately clean, it's a stylish very upmarket hotel but welcoming at the same time. The staff are friendly and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. Would I stay there again ? Yes, without hesitation. I look forward to trying the other hotels within the Brend group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple, North Devon, is part of the prestigious Brend chain of West Country hotels. Overlooking the River Taw at the heart of the market town of Barnstaple, this exceptional four-star hotel combines old-style charm with the highest standards of comfort and service. Whether you're looking for a family holiday or a peaceful break, the Imperial is the place for superb service. The hotel is also a popular venue for conferences, banquets and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your The Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Barnstaple
- The Imperial Hotel Barnstaple, Devon