Such attentive, polite & courteous place. Restaurant staff could not have been more helpful. Lovely guy playing music at dinner. Not too loud and he had a gorgeous voice. Food was beautiful. Bedrooms clean and bed comfortable. Bathroom could have been a little bigger but it was ok. Would definitely stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple, North Devon, is part of the prestigious Brend chain of West Country hotels. Overlooking the River Taw at the heart of the market town of Barnstaple, this exceptional four-star hotel combines old-style charm with the highest standards of comfort and service. Whether you're looking for a family holiday or a peaceful break, the Imperial is the place for superb service. The hotel is also a popular venue for conferences, banquets and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Barnstaple
- The Imperial Hotel Barnstaple, Devon