We have just returned from a stay at The Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple. We found the staff exceptionally courteous, friendly and attentive. They all worked extremely well together. The food was of good quality and attention to detail was first class, a lot of thought went into the presentation of the food, what pleased the eye certainly pleased the pallete! The waiters/waitress's were all very professional (we even got a chorus from them along with the resident singer on Saturday night) Our room (305) was extremely clean and looked as though it had been refurbished. All in all a very successful stay, look forward to our next visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple, North Devon, is part of the prestigious Brend chain of West Country hotels. Overlooking the River Taw at the heart of the market town of Barnstaple, this exceptional four-star hotel combines old-style charm with the highest standards of comfort and service. Whether you're looking for a family holiday or a peaceful break, the Imperial is the place for superb service. The hotel is also a popular venue for conferences, banquets and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Barnstaple
- The Imperial Hotel Barnstaple, Devon