last year I had a room where I had to climb stairs to access it and when I left I asked that in future that I have a room with out stairs to it,i was assured that this will be on my file as a regular visitor. Low and behold what do I get this time, a room with 6 stairs to access it,room228.
I do not make this request lightly as there is a reason for it mainly that suffering with arthritis in knees it is painful climbing stairs.I rang reception to see if I could change but no other rooms available,once again reception said they would make a note of it,i certainly hope so.Please note im not complaining about the room just the access to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple, North Devon, is part of the prestigious Brend chain of West Country hotels. Overlooking the River Taw at the heart of the market town of Barnstaple, this exceptional four-star hotel combines old-style charm with the highest standards of comfort and service. Whether you're looking for a family holiday or a peaceful break, the Imperial is the place for superb service. The hotel is also a popular venue for conferences, banquets and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Barnstaple
- The Imperial Hotel Barnstaple, Devon