Stayed at Hotel for four nights with Dinner, Bed & Breakfast. This was our second visit this year, as we so enjoyed our first stay and had to return. Everything aspect of staying here is first class. Ample free car parking on arrival. We had a beautiful room on first floor, overlooking the river. All meals are excellent, served by very friendly, helpful and efficient staff. An atmosphere of elegance and customer focus fills the air from the moment of arrival. The hotel is very conveniently located on a quite road, with easy access to routes in / out and only a few steps from the town centre. Looking forward to returning again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple, North Devon, is part of the prestigious Brend chain of West Country hotels. Overlooking the River Taw at the heart of the market town of Barnstaple, this exceptional four-star hotel combines old-style charm with the highest standards of comfort and service. Whether you're looking for a family holiday or a peaceful break, the Imperial is the place for superb service. The hotel is also a popular venue for conferences, banquets and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Barnstaple
- The Imperial Hotel Barnstaple, Devon