North Devon Karting
Coventry, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I have visited here twice, and have loved it both times. There are a few different types of kart available at different prices ranging from £5-£10 for 6 minutes on the track. I used both the cheaper karts which are good fun, and the more expensive karts which are really fast by comparison.

There is no need to book, upon arrival you pay at the reception, watch a safety video, collect a helmet and then drive. The track is good fun, with tight corners, inclines/declines and hairpin bends!

Once finished you receive a print out which gives the lap times for everyone on the track, which is good if you're in a group!

We will visit again!

Visited October 2013

Barnstaple, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I would definitely recommend the faster (£7) karts. For only a couple of pounds more than the standard ones I think this is great value. Track is interesting with plenty of places to pass. We managed to get 8 laps in with the time allocated, and the waiting time for "arrive and drive" for us was only 15 minutes.

Visited August 2013
Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Cheap and Fun”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My family and I (including 2 boys, aged 17 and 14) have visited a few Go Karting centres in the country and we thought that this one was really good. It's cheap (compared to other centres), no need to book, no queues or waiting and the track is good. You don't get long on the track but at those prices who cares? The only down-side was that the centre's computer had crashed at the time and so we couldn't get a print-out of the scores. But, otherwise, a great experience and I'd thoroughly recommend it - our boys loved it.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Alison G
Cornwall, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“fun”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Visited here with friends and family a couple of weeks ago. Brilliant fun but expensive.
We all had fun and a lot of banter afterwards i.e my car was obviously faster because i thrashed everyone.

Visited July 2013