“Best curry going!!!!”

Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Wow, what a fantastic curry and great atmosphere! Would highly recommend this place but you definitely need to book. Can't wait to go again

Date of visit: March 2017
Write a reviewReviews (336)

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

A quirky small venue that produces sublime curries. Not licensed so BYO and you will need to book especially at weekends.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Popped into this place with a friend on the off chance of getting a table. From start to end this place never disappointed. The service was amazing and the food exceptional. Would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: January 2017
2  Thank Gastro B
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Twelve of us made merry here this evening. Beautifully prepared food, lovely ladies to serve us. Excellent value too. We brought our own champagne and wines.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 4 January 2017

If you love curries, you are going to love this place. The location is ok however, It may put a lot of people off who are visiting the place for the first time. I have pre-booked whenever I went to eat at this restaurant as I am sure that we have seats instead of being disappointed when just turning up. We were welcomed by the owners of the restaurant who are people cooking your food.

The restaurant it self is quite small inside however, you would't mind that at all when you got your food in the table. The selection in the menu is excellent and I ordered a few chicken dishes and they were delicious. Food was freshly cooked, and this is the reason why you have to wait quite a while for it to arrive but it is worth it. Chicken was tender and juicy, and my mouth was craving the food all night. Food is well priced, and overall, the best curry I have ever had. I highly recommend you try this place and you won't be disappointed at all.

Make sure to call them up and pre-book a table as it can get slightly busy on some dates. Finally, they do accept card payments however, I have visited this place when the machine was not working, so make sure to bring some cash with you. There is a cash machine near by which won't be a problem at all anyway.

Date of visit: November 2016