Recent 3 night stay here. Requested a quiet room and was given room 34, which is on the first floor facing the car park/road. Noise outside dies down once the pub closes.
The rooms are the most modern of any PI I've stayed in - large flat-screen tv's and bathroom fixtures the most notable.
Free car parking, good location as just off the A road and opposite Tesco.
Very good cooked-to-order breakfast.
Can also recommend Squire's in Braunton for fish 'n chips and The Boardwalk in Woolacombe for eating out. Great beaches in the area make for a perfect after-work stroll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden sands or green fields? At the Premier Inn Hotel Barnstaple, you're spoilt for choice. You'll find five fab beaches and the wilds of Exmoor all just 30 minutes away. Ride the waves at surf meccas Woolacombe, Saunton Sands and Croyde, or hop aboard a donkey at the historic fishing village of Clovelly. Bargain hunt at Barnstaple's covered market, or hunt crabs off the quay at Appledore. After making a splash, return and refuel in our Table Table restaurant, spacious rooms and comfy beds. Directions: Leave M5(J27) and follow the A361 for 38 miles. Situated off the North Devon Link Road (A361) towards Barnstaple town. Turn right at Portmore roundabout. Next to the Barum Gate Table Table. Sat Nav Directions: When programming your Sat Nav device, use the following postcode: EX32 8RY Hotel Parking: Free on-site parking is available at this hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Barnstaple Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Barnstaple Hotel Barnstaple
- Premier Inn Barnstaple Hotel Devon