“Great every time”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: dh1 1qt
“Great every time”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This place has got to be one of the best its great every time we go the staff and food are very good and friendly, take a look u won't be dissapointed !!!

• Visited April 2014

Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Went with my husband on a Friday evening after a few drinks in Durham. Food was lovely and staff very friendly. Great location on Claypath ideal for access to pubs and taxis home.
Would definitely return and recommended to others.

Visited May 2014
“Best food”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I love Indian food.very friendly staff with excellent service .the good thing is the food was so fresh tasty.thanks rajpooth tandoori.i will be beck sooon.

Durham, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the best Indian restaurant in Durham.all the staff are very friendly.i would recommend the rajpooth to anyone looking to celebrate an occasion.simply the best.

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Not bad!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I was looking for a decent curry in Durham, and picked this place based on recommendations below. It was a good choice. Not the best curry I've ever had, but not bad at all - certainly fine for the money.

I advance ordered for take-out early in the evening (I was on my own and had work to do back in the hotel room!) and the order was ready when they said it would be (quickly enough, but not so quickly that it might have been sat there all day!)

The service (on collection, and whilst I was waiting) was friendly and helpful, but the restaurant area looked nice, and the other diners all appeared happy and well-attended to!

The starter (stuffed mushrooms) was excellent - big portion for a starter too. I had a lamb Dansak for main - not bad, pretty much what I was expecting to be honest. Could maybe have done with more meat in there. One odd thing was finding a rather massive lump of pineapple in my Dansak - presume it was supposed to be there - not unpleasant, but a bit surprising!

I'm rating as average, as I've maybe been spoilt for good curries. But nothing wrong with it!

• Visited April 2014