“Northumberland Coast & Country tour”
Review of Biking Triking Outdoors - CLOSED

Biking Triking Outdoors
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Out Doors Biking Out Doors Biking Outdoors Biking Out Doors Biking Out Doors Biking Outdoors Biking Out Doors Biout Doors Biking Out Doors Biking Outdoors Bikingking Out Doors Biking Outdoors Biking
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Brilliant, this was booked by my wife as a surprise birthday present and what a good tour it was. Our thanks to Mark for a good time and would definitely book again.

trike-tours-uk, Manager at Biking Triking Outdoors, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2015

Great meet you guys. yes the day went well . trike tours in the lake district is always great fun.. so glad we were able to help :)

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This was the highlight of our holiday. We took a tour of the Yorkshire dales which incorporated a lunch stop at The Tan Hill Inn. The weather was fine and the views stunning. Such a friendly guy who put us at ease straight away. If you are thinking of taking a tour DO IT! Fabulous!

2  Thank West66
trike-tours-uk, Manager at Biking Triking Outdoors, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW.. I just may have got this response and previous crossed over but no matter :).. Great day Running to the Famous Tanhill Inn.... Thanks for being great costomers and making my job easy :)... previous.. North Pennines is awesome, thank you all... best regards.. M@TT

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Met someone in our hotel who recommended this trip and we are very glad we did. Mark was on his day off but still came and gave us the tour. We originally booked just for a couple of hours but enjoyed it so much half way round we decided to extend the trip. Mark was very knowledgeable and friendly and made the trip all that more enjoyable. Great experience of the trike and although it can be a bit windy the radio mikes in the helmets and gear that he kits you out in all adds to the great experience. I love meeting people who clearly love what they do for a living and Mark and his wife deserve great success. Beautiful country side, amazing history and great local knowledge makes this an experience my wife and I will never forget.

1  Thank Baggie57

Thanks for the great review.. much appreaciated :) . Our Yorkshire trike tours are great fun, there are some beautiful roads and scenery.. people looking for things to do in Yorkshire always enjoy North of England Trike Tours ride outs.. the fact we are the only ones whom have permission to run out of the Tan Hill Inn is great.. A wee home from home.. All the best.. M @TT

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Myself and my gran (95 years young ) have just enjoyed yet another tour from marc . This time he took us both up to The Tan Hill Pub . Such a beautiful ride , fantastic bike and a very kind man . So thoughtful towards my gran and myself . The pub owner was great , she even gave my gran a muffin with a union jack in it to help celebrate her birthday , as this was a family treat for her . This is the sixth time my gran has gone with marc . She looks forward every year to her next birthday , just to go on another ride on the very powerful three wheel bike . I would recommend his tours to anyone who loves bikes , beautiful country side and good company , young or old . There is no better way to spend a day .

1  Thank 199susan
trike-tours-uk, Owner at Biking Triking Outdoors, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you , always an absolute pleasure... Our Yorkshire trike tours are really nice, weve been touring Yorkshire along long time so know all the best bits :) glad she enjoyed the cake with the flag in it //// was me who bought her it not the pub :) best wishes .. M @TT

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I wanted to book something really special and memorable for my wife’s 60 birthday and boy did I do the right thing with this tour – we had a fantastic time! I booked with Mark and Jo from www.triketours.co.uk and what a brilliant afternoon we both had. Mark is a great guy, really friendly and provides a wealth of local information, as he took us round some absolutely stunning scenery on the back of this trike. We were all wired up with intercom, jackets, gloves, helmets and strapped in tight and had a wonderful experience that will last with us forever! It’s my 60th birthday in a couple of years and I know what I want as my birthday present – another tour will be something we will both be able to enjoy and share. If you ever spend any time in Co Durham, Northumbria, Scotland of the Lake District and you want to do something, different and really memorable – book a tour! Absolutely brilliant fun!!

1  Thank Alan_Keep_it_METAL
trike-tours-uk, GDB at Biking Triking Outdoors, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Thanks Alan. Glad you & Linda enjoyed it and thanks for the great review :) . Always nice taking my mates out for a little blast around the hills. All the best, Mark .