“Just Lovely!”

Dining options: Reservations
Fishburn, England, United Kingdom
“Just Lovely!”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I love going to this restaurant. The staff are very friendly and are happy to recommend food or change the way they cook it to your liking. The decor is up-to-date and everytime I have been there I have been pleased with the food and service and always have a great time.

• Visited January 2013

“fantastic food/ great service & value for money”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

we have been about 6 times now, food is lovely,never had a bad meal yet, service well what can i say, the staff cant do enough for you, would highly recommend going.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Juliewetherell
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“The best Indian going!”
Reviewed 10 November 2012 via mobile

My parents, partner and myself have visited this restaurant 5 or 6 times and have thoroughly enjoyed it each time. The food has been magnificent each time, particularly the paneer to start and the very spicy mirchi piaza for main course. The quality of the food exceeds that of any Indian I have ever visited, and there have been many. The staff are friendly and attentive. The only downside is that it is often quite empty, probably due to its location, though hopefully this will change as people hear how good it is.

3 Thank Chris S
Yorkshire, England
“Far Better than many famous Asian Restaurants”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

My wife, Mother and I have been eating at this superb Asian Restaurant from the week it opened and I can only say that the Food is probably some of the best Asian cuisine in the UK.

My wife and I live in Bradford and have tried all the best restaurants eg. Shimla, Aggrah, Mumtaz . . . in Nottingham we've tried the Curry Lounge and eaten in many other Asian restaurants in Cambridge, London, Shropshire, Manchester, Newcastle etc. . . Without any doubt the food at the Spicetree Lounge (Trimdon Village) is better than all of these.

We have always had excellent service and find the relaxed pace and knowing that our meals are being individually prepared well worth the wait, instead of being rushed out (which has happened in several of the restaurants mentioned above).

It can be quiet and lack a little atmosphere but do not be put off as the food certainly deserves more people to eat their. The 'Happy Hour' menu is excellent value but even at other times it is still very good value.

If you enjoy Asian food, then my advice is to make your way to the Spicetree Lounge, as soon as possible . . . .

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank ChrisWheels
Durham, United Kingdom
“good night spoilt”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

the service was terrible very rude waiters just wanted you in and out never asked if we wanted our drinks refills if our food was ok really very ignorant think they want some tips on customer service a shame as the food was very good

Visited August 2012