“Great Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I had an over 60s 2 course meal on saturday 26th April 2014 the steak pie was absolutely first class it came with potatoes and veg and plenty of gravy, and followed by spotted dick and custard which was also excellent, I would certainly recommend a visit if you like good simple english food. The service by good Northern people was also excellent. Although I live Hull I will defiantly visit there next time I am in Durham.

• Visited April 2014

“warm & friendly with good food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

friendly staff greeted and seated promptly i think it was one of the owners took our order and was very accommodating to our requests food arrived and was delicious and when the bill arrived was also very reasonably priced would recommend to anyone

Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“Maintaining standards”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My bro and me made our customary visit to Cottons yesterday. I absolutely love this place.Two steaming hot coffees brought in a flash. I had a jacket potato with chillie which i asked to be spiced up. And it was, Bro had a cottage pie and the pattern went off the plate !! Again, full marks team and long may you reign.

Bahrain
“Homely lunch”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Lovely little local restaurant. Traditional food well cooked and served by friendly staff. Pensioners special price...

Sunderland, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten Free Menu!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Made to feel very welcome by friendly and attentive staff - a complete contrast to tired chains - felt valued as a customer with a clear sense of nothing being too much trouble.
I have issues with flour/gluten and was delighted to come across the best gluten free menu I have yet to find. Staff knowledgable and demonstrated understanding and consideration of my condition - had an excellent meal and old fashioned pudding - great not having to worry for a change. A very good menu and well cooked food. Will return soon. Many thanks

1 Thank greengeek59