“A fun place to eat”

Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sambuca Durham is a vibrant and welcoming Italian Restaurant where friends and family can gathered together in a relax atmosphere. Unbeatable both value and food quality delivered by a very committed, competent and friendly staff.
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Just visited for a celebratory Sunday lunch
Great value ,good service and nice meal
We celebrated my wife's birthday and needless to say its one she won't forget

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

We dine at Sambuca Durham restaurant very often, the food is always nice and the staff very friendly. I recommend it to my friends all the time. Either you are looking for a place to eat with your family or you want to book a party with your friends Sambuca is the right place, not to mention the prices, T-bone steak for 18'95 my husband loves it.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Having visited this place three times in the last month, I was shocked at the poor service we received on our last and final visit. Both courses of my food was cold, I had to ask for Parmesan for my pasta and even then it didn't arrive. As a gesture they said I could have a drink on the house, as I was driving, I ordered a soft drink, but I'm still waiting for it to arrive. When I asked for the bill I explained and they agreed to take a drink off the bill. The bills are a mess, make sure u check as they will always over charge you. When waiting to pay the bill we were approached by a very rude women working the bar, she said she needed to add another drink on to the bill, I explained about them taking a drink off but she just scowled at me. Never again.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Went to this restaurant with my partner and another couple.
Turned up for our reservation and it hadn't been noted so we had to wait for half an hour. The staff were friendly and the food was nice but my partner had the Diane sauce and said it tasted funny. This is the 2nd time of visiting and not truly sure if we'll be back again

Reviewed 6 November 2013

i was recermended this place by a friend and what a friend it is the best place ive eaten in a long time. Cheap afternoon deals or more expensive. Which ever you choose you will not be dissapointed. The staff are first class and cant do enough for you. They even do a bit entertaining. It is a big place so you can expect a bit noise but nothing to spoil your meal.Dont listen to any bad reportrs try it yourself. My wife and i are regulars now. ENJOY