Peterlee Parachute Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Academy run Parachuting & Skydiving Courses and provide continuation training at Peterlee Parachute Centre. Activities include both Solo Parachuting & Tandem Skydiving with further progression possible via both the Category and Accelerated Free Fall Systems. The Peterlee Drop Zone (DZ) was Established in 1987 and whilst it can operate 7 days a week our regular hours tend to be weather permitting 5 days a week during British Summer Time (Wed thro Sun) and 3 days a week Fri thro Sun during Nov, Feb & Mar. We operate a 16 place Cessna 208B Grand Caravan and a 4 place Cessna 182 Skylane parachute aircraft, have indoor training facilities, large Car Park, Spectator Area, Aero Sports Club Canteen & Bar, Bunkhouse, Showers & Toilets including disabled and baby change, Reception with Hot Drinks & Confectionary Vending Machines.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Maryport, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I did a tandem skydive for the Muscular Dystrophy campaign on Saturday 1st March. The whole experience from start to finish was amazing! The instructors (mine was called Dave Taylor) were very professional but also very friendly and put us all at ease. I would recommend this club to anyone considering doing a skydive I thoroughly enjoyed my day!

Visited March 2014

• Polish first
Chilton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I did a tandem skydive today for charity here and would definitely recommend it to anyone as the whole experience was fantastic from start to finish. The instructors were fantastic and very friendly and experienced.

I will definitely return again for another go.

Visited March 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Everyone has to try this absolutely amazing experience”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

What an amazing experience everyone at the center is very helpful from the canteen staff to all the instructors.I done my training on sat15th February but weather was very poor went back on the Sunday and done my jump.Thanks to mark for the training very funny guy to Paul for keeping us updated with the weather as we travelled from glasgow there was a period were no jumping was happening but he assured us we would jump.and to kevin my instructor thank you for an amazing experience all in all an amazing day thanks to everyone at the center.

Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Completed a tandem skydive today for charity, just want to say how amazing mark my instructor was, totally looked after me. Thank you so much! Excellent club, highly recommend to everyone.

Cleveland, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Did a tandem skydive today and had a really fantastic day.

Dave my instructor was excellent, good sense of humour and I had total confidence in him. I felt well looked after all day.

What an amazing experience, I'm still buzzing!!