“tandem skydive”

Peterlee Parachute Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Academy run Parachuting & Skydiving Courses and provide continuation training at Peterlee Parachute Centre. Activities include both Solo Parachuting & Tandem Skydiving with further progression possible via both the Category and Accelerated Free Fall Systems. The Peterlee Drop Zone (DZ) was Established in 1987 and whilst it can operate 7 days a week our regular hours tend to be weather permitting 5 days a week during British Summer Time (Wed thro Sun) and 3 days a week Fri thro Sun during Nov, Feb & Mar. We operate a 16 place Cessna 208B Grand Caravan and a 4 place Cessna 182 Skylane parachute aircraft, have indoor training facilities, large Car Park, Spectator Area, Aero Sports Club Canteen & Bar, Bunkhouse, Showers & Toilets including disabled and baby change, Reception with Hot Drinks & Confectionary Vending Machines.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 7 July 2014

What a day, what a buzz. An experience everybody has to have!!
Fantastic instructors, very friendly and professional approach to safety and training.
My tandem jump instructor was Martin, great bloke. He talked through everything as it happened on the way up (very confidence inspiring) and great chat on the way down. Get there as early as you can! First come first served.
IT HAS TO BE DONE!!!

There are newer reviews for Peterlee Parachute Centre

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Absolutely fantastic experience. Amazing staff, facilities good and skydive... indescribable!!! Thanks to Dave for cracking all those hilarious jokes and relaxing me!! haha! Definitely want to do this again!! TIP: arrive very early and you will skydive early - first come first served

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Doing this for an amazing charity close to my heart.
Cancer Research.
First class training , felt in safe hands all the time.
A little disappointed this was my third visit to jump but that's the English weather for you.
Even more disappointed to find out had to pay an additional £50 to be re-trained but that's there policy
First class guys (Mark especially ) many thanks for taken me up and giving an amazing experience
Would I do it again with them
Yes yes yes
Thanks guys
Paul

Reviewed 30 June 2014

It was my first time doing a skydive on June 28th I was really nervous but super excited the professional skydivers were fantastic particularly Dave, he did the jump with me and was really good at making me as calm as possible haha and talking me through what was happening. The view was breathtaking and the skydive was fantastic. Definitely would go back!!! This place is fantastic!

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Just done my first tandam skydive and it was amazing. Everyone at the club were spot on and very friendly. Thankyou to all especialy martin for strapping me to him and jumping out off a plane.
I would strongly recomend anybody doing it.