“A home-like cafe for me to relax:)”
Review of Vanilla mamas

Vanilla mamas
Ranked #9 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Durham
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I am an exchange student from Hong Kong and I find this shop on my way school. The shop looks nice and I went in for lunch. The lady works there is so nice that she explained the menu to me.
I ordered a sandwich, cake and coffee. I am satisfied with all of them because they are freshly made and taste really good. The shop is also clean and comfortable. It is a good place for me to relax.I will definitely go there again and try all of their cakes:)

1  Thank KaylaLam

Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Asked Vanilla Mamas to make me a cake for a special birthday at very short notice. They were only too happy to oblige. It was a beautiful cake and baked to perfection.
Thank you Vanilla Mamas.
Tracey
Durham

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I have had cakes and treats from this baker, all I can say is Fantastic, homemade cakes and bakes, I travel and have been to Valeries in London and Pauls Bakers in Soho, not a patch on Vanilla mamas, value for money and well worth a visit. Park over the road and you can even stay for a coffee and cake.

1  Thank paul M