LI stayed here for 3 nights with my boyfriend, the buildings of the hotel are lovely, we booked what we thought was bed and breakfast as it didnt say otherwise and when we got there we were faced with extea bills for food, the food wasnt that great at all, also we went to go for a swim and to use the sauna, steam room etc, we went an hour before closing time to be rold by a staff member that he had turned the jaccuzzi and steam room and sauna off which wasnt on really, the room was lovely and i cant fault it, the hotel could he brilliant.if a few things were changed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hallgarth Manor is a traditional English country house hotel situated just 3 miles from the historic city of Durham in the northeast of England. This former 16th-century estate, set in spectacular grounds and gardens, has been discreetly modernised to retain many of its original features. Noted for the excellence of its food, the comfort of its accommodation and the quality of its many facilities, Hallgarth Manor is a real favourite for customers looking for conferences, business meetings, wedding celebrations and leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hallgarth Manor Country Hotel & restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hallgarth Manor Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Hallgarth Manor Country Durham