“Great every time”

Ranked #14 of 398 Restaurants in Wigan
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: British, Healthy
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Fantastic cuisine in a historic part of town. Pure vegetarian & vegan with a wide choice for coeliacs too. Everything is cooked from scratch in The Coven kitchen - we all all the ingredients in our food so we can guarantee the quality. We also cater for special diets and needs and have special ingredients on hand to help. Massive drinks menu with 25 fine loose teas, organic coffees and normal & vegan milkshakes & smoothies.
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Great every time”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I'm a regular at the Coven and I'm not vegetarian. Great food / tea / coffee / service / ambience / prices. What more do you want?

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Dan B

North West
“Lovely food. Friendly staff.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Friendly, helpful staff. Lovely food, reasonably priced. Large menu with lots of vegan options. Nice outside seating area. Fab place!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ShezzaLancashire
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

fresh food ambient atmosphere excellent, very informative owner and staff willing to explain the menus in detail

Visited March 2014
1 Thank dobey8_10
lancashire
“great hidden gem”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I always meet up with my daughter and lunch here, the food is great and staff friendlywell work a try, and I love the rose lemonade, for different veggie meals its a must.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank alassieformlacashire
Lancashire
“Supper at the coven”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Been to the coven for lunch a couple of times and was very impressed with the quality of the food. This was our first visit in the evening and we had a wonderful time. The ambience was very chilled and the service faultless. The food was delicious. We had a mezze starter with feta , olives, salad, and the most wonderful home made hummous with flat bread. For my main course I had to have the famous stack, and I wasn't disappointed. I also had dessert! Black Forest sundae. We took along our own wines.
An excellent restaurant in Wigan's Victorian quarter.

3 Thank Marie-Clare