“Beautiful”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We went here for our anniversary, the staff were really polite, smartly dressed an well mannered, the food well all I can say Is its one of the best curries I have had, the waiting time was 15 minutes and the restaurant was busy, the restaurant itself was clean, an the atmosphere was relaxed, we really will be returning, I would reccomend

1  Thank Frackleton

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Ordered food to be collected and they said on the phone 20mins and waited well over 40mins. When we got the food home it was stone cold and we had to reheat it all. We have not been to jamals for about a year and a half and was really looking forward to it be the bhuna was terrible. The chicken was really dry and I couldn't eat it the same with the pakora that my mum had ordered it was over cooked and the batter was really well cooked and dry. I will not be coming to the restaurant or ordering a takeout again we will have to fine another take out place. I was very disappointed. And to say we spent £31.07 we threw most if it away.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

So disappointing the food tasted really good but there was hardly any of it! Feel like I need to cook something after my light snack!!! Food came it was cold!!! Rice didn't turn up! Called to say didn't receive the rice and there was hardly any food for what I had paid and the guy just ignored what I had to say! He did say sorry for the rice not coming and said it's on it's way that was 35 mins ago!!! Do not buy Indian from here! Shame cause what did come was nice enough once reheated however there wasn't enough!

1  Thank LeeHum
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The experience of visiting that place once again make us feel valued and the food was lovely. Really enjoyed it. Definitely Recommend.

1  Thank baquee_billah
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Been there before and the place is really nice as it always been. Sunday buffet is amazing deal to try. Will definitely going back again

1  Thank N0401