All reviewsguest houseshared facilitiesfull englishtravelled by trainshared bathroomquiet roadconvenient locationa couple of minutes walktown centresee you soonexcellent value for moneybreakfast was amazingtea and coffee making facilitiesfantastic staycomfortable bedb and bsteam train
Reviewed 31 May 2012

stayed at Brampton end of May.Mine hosts were friendly but not intrusive. I was solo, single spotless room with double comfy bed. walls thin, could hear fellow guest snoring. I am veggi and b/fast catered for, lots of choice with generous portions. Was given excellent advice from Alyson about coastal walk which is mins from doorstep. This couple have worked hard to accommodate all their guests needs for a pleasent stay. Location excellent for train/coach beach, coastal walks. Plenty of restaurants from fast food to upmarket. Would recommend for anyone, espically solo. Mark & Alyson's welcome will make you feel at ease the moment you step through the door.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2012

This guesthouse was in a perfect location to explore Paignton. We had a lovely stay, made complete by the warm welcome and friendliness we received from Alyson. The room was adequate for our needs and very clean. Breakfast was excellent - toast and orange juice replenished as required. All in all very good value for money, we had no complaints and would not hesitate to stay again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2012

my partner and i stayed at the brampton for 6 nights and what a great week we had . mark and alyson were so friendly and the room was really clean . breakfast was excellent and nothing was too much trouble. the location was close to everywhere you need, couldn't have asked for a better week , was just fantastic and we will be returning next year. thanks to you both

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I stayed at the Brampton for 2 months while working locally. The proprietors, Mark & Alyson, were welcoming and wonderfully helpful - I felt they really cared about the quality of my stay. The location worked well for me, near the high street and most of the restaurants of Paignton and the sea front is at the end of the road. I'd definitely stay there if I'm ever in Paignton again. The en-suites are very comfortable.

Room Tip: En-suites are much bigger
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Superb b&b, very friendly,clean and nothing was to much trouble,excelent breakfast, Have stayed in six other b&b in paignton and this was the best.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business