All reviewsguest houseshared facilitiesfull englishtravelled by trainshared bathroomquiet roadconvenient locationa couple of minutes walktown centresee you soonexcellent value for moneybreakfast was amazingtea and coffee making facilitiesfantastic staycomfortable bedb and bsteam train
Reviewed 2 August 2012

If you ever stay in Paignton, then you must stay at this guesthouse. The hosts Mark and Alyson were excellent and made you feel like part of thier family. Little touches like getting me a birthday card made you feel special. It really is a home from home. The rooms are spotless and fresh towels are availible everyday. The location is central to all local attractions and a 5 min walk away from the seafront. Although after one off Marks terrific full English Breakfasts you might want a more of a further walk. Thanks for making our hols memorable. Diane and "the captain"

Room Tip: Book early because we will!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Our stay at this Guesthouse made our short break away even more special due to the hosts, Alyson and Mark, who greeted us with a warm and welcoming smile. They put us at ease straight away and treated our young children with warmth and respect. The Guesthouse is run effeciently, clean throughout and offers all the facilities that you require, but above all, the hosts really understand how to treat people as "guests" and not as an "inconvenience!" All needs ( dietary requirements) are catered for and the hosts are both approachable and friendly. We will recommend this Guesthouse and will use it in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 3 July 2012

i booked up at brampton guesthouse for my reunion when i arrived i was greeted by mark who was very polite and welcoming, he showed me to my room gave me keys and explained how things work and left me to it, as i looked about i was very impressed on how clean and tidy the building was. in the morning i was greeted by alyson at breakfast who made it feel very homely and the full english breakfast that mark cooks is one of the best i have had, number one. i was very pleased with with how close it was to beach and shops it was not more than 100 metres away, i would be staying there again and i will recomend the brampton guesthouse to all my friends. well done mark and alyson for making it feel like home fromhome

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2012

My wife and young daughter came down for a few days on their own before I could join them at the weekend and Mark and Alyson made them feel at home immediately. The few days I stayed there were a pleasure with comfortable clean rooms, good food and great hosts.
The location is also ideal being right near the beach and the shops. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2012

stayed at Brampton end of May.Mine hosts were friendly but not intrusive. I was solo, single spotless room with double comfy bed. walls thin, could hear fellow guest snoring. I am veggi and b/fast catered for, lots of choice with generous portions. Was given excellent advice from Alyson about coastal walk which is mins from doorstep. This couple have worked hard to accommodate all their guests needs for a pleasent stay. Location excellent for train/coach beach, coastal walks. Plenty of restaurants from fast food to upmarket. Would recommend for anyone, espically solo. Mark & Alyson's welcome will make you feel at ease the moment you step through the door.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo