All reviewsguest houseshared facilitiesfull englishtravelled by trainshared bathroomquiet roadconvenient locationa couple of minutes walktown centresee you soonexcellent value for moneybreakfast was amazingtea and coffee making facilitiesfantastic staycomfortable bedb and bsteam train
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Stayed at Brampton Guesthouse last weekend for our 8th or 9th visit in the last few years. Took our 4 month old daughter with us for her first ever holiday and chose the Brampton because we knew from past visits that Mark and Alyson would look after us impeccably. A cot had been set up ready and waiting for us in our room when we arrived which was spotless with clean fresh towels, coffee, tea and biscuits. Breakfast was as good as always with Mark and Al ever the friendly hosts. Can't praise highly enough and I can't think of any reason to stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Stayed here last night for 1 night with work, price was extremely good, and the owner went out of their way to make me a take away breakfast because I was leaving before their normal breakfast hours. Can't ask for better service than that. Close to the centre of town, I had the small single room with shared facilities, bed was comfy in fact the best I've found all week. Friendly service thanks for having me.

Room Tip: Stay here of you get the chance.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I have just returned from a 13 night stay. Alyson and Mark are hard working cheerful hosts. Nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were small but bright and the house was spotlessly clean.The breakfasts were served quickly were well cooked and hot.The house. is well placed for the sea front and bus station and is close to a local park. Value for money second to none. I enjoyed my stay so much that I am taking my friend next year.

Room Tip: The stairs are quite steep but very manageable if you have any difficulties with knees etc book early to get 1st floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Just returned from a 2 night stay at the Brampton guest house. Mark & Alyson were the perfect hosts. The breakfast was the best I've tasted with 2 bacon, sausage, egg, beans, toms & mushrooms with tea and toast to follow. The bedroom was bright and cheerful. Its a short walk to the town and all the amenities that Paignton has to offer.Will definately be back.

Room Tip: We had room 1 which I can highly recommend.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed two nights at this B&B, really friendly owners really made this a lovely place to be based on our short break in Devon. Central to Paignton and a stones throw from the beach!

Breakfast is served in a nice bright dining room and you are looked after very well, we really felt like nothing was too much trouble.

We will almost certainly return here.

Spot on!

• Stayed: April 2013
Alypal, Owner at Brampton Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Hello. We are not sure who of our recent guests have posted this but thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We really do want our guests to have a positive experience when they stay with us and feel home from home. Thank you very much.