My wife and I have been staying at Beverley for many years and on some occasions have booked adjacent accommodation for other family members.
Earlier this year we booked two lodges so that we could take our son, partner and our two year old grandson . We were next door to each other and we enjoyed it so much. The it was so safe on site for the little one to play and there was so much to do.
The facilities are excellent and beaches are nearby.
The staff at Beverley are so helpful and go out of their way to make sure everyone taken care of.
We have booked a holiday in a lodge for early 2014 and again in summer to take some family members.
Looking forward to it already!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a stunning South Devon location overlooking the sea, family owned Beverley Holidays offers a wide range of different accommodation types across 3 areas: Beverley Park, Beverley Bay (formerly Ashvale Park) and Beverley View (formerly Meadowside Lodges). Bring your own tent, touring caravan or motorhome, or choose from our wide variety of holiday caravans and luxurious lodges. Whether you’re looking for a family holiday or a short break for two, we have something for everyone. Our award-winning entertainment and five-star leisure facilities will keep you and your family entertained come rain or shine! With the beach just minutes away, Beverley Holidays is in a superb location to explore the English Riviera’s many attractions. ‘Silver’ for Customer Service Devon Tourism Awards 2013 South West Tourism - Holiday Park of the Year 2007/8. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Beverley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverley Holidays Hotel Paignton
- Beverley Holidays Paignton, Devon