My husband, our 10 year old daughter & myself have just got back from a week, camping at Beverley Holidays & it was absolutely brilliant! I found them online & liked the look of it so booked for the May half term week. It was so easy to find but out the way completely at the same time. When we first drove in we were blown away at how much attention to detail there was, down to the flower beds. All the girls on the reception were lovely & helpful & we were then guided to out pitch by a lovely man on a golf buggy. The site was fantastic, close to all the amenities, which were modern & spotless. The main building was well laid out, lots of things for the kids to do & very safe. They also have a second site just across the road that is slightly smaller & quieter, with family quizzes, competitions
& bingo which we throughly enjoyed. The main entertainment was absolutely fantastic for the first 3 nights, but the mid week shows were a little slow & we felf a little bored, but that is my only criticism. The music choices for the disco's were a little repetitive over the week & not really up to date for the kids, but I think that comes with a typical UK holiday park. All the entiertainers themselves were fantastic, lots of fun & interactive. The bar was very good, no children aloud in the bar area & staff were very quick to serve & all very friendly. There is a restaurant on site, lovely food, but not a huge choice. Indoor & out pools were brilliant, very clean, well looked after & several life guards on duty at one time, indoor pool also had a steam room, sauna & spa pool all for over 16s only, the spa pool was beautiful & very relaxing. Overall I would give the whole experience a 9/10. We were pleasantly surprised with this holiday & is probably the best camping family holiday we have had & we will definitely be back again during the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a stunning South Devon location overlooking the sea, family owned Beverley Holidays offers a wide range of different accommodation types across 3 areas: Beverley Park, Beverley Bay (formerly Ashvale Park) and Beverley View (formerly Meadowside Lodges). Bring your own tent, touring caravan or motorhome, or choose from our wide variety of holiday caravans and luxurious lodges. Whether you’re looking for a family holiday or a short break for two, we have something for everyone. Our award-winning entertainment and five-star leisure facilities will keep you and your family entertained come rain or shine! With the beach just minutes away, Beverley Holidays is in a superb location to explore the English Riviera’s many attractions. ‘Silver’ for Customer Service Devon Tourism Awards 2013 South West Tourism - Holiday Park of the Year 2007/8. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Beverley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverley Holidays Hotel Paignton
- Beverley Holidays Paignton, Devon