We just had a week at Beverley Holidays. We stayed in a caravan, which was nice but somewhat tired. The park itself is well maintained and kept clean. Customer service is very good if you have any problems with your accommodation, they respond quickly. Very helpful reception staff, they gave us good tips on days out, even told us about discounts on entry prices for different attractions. One evening we did a BBQ outside our caravan, one of us had to stand guard at all times, otherwise the seagulls would have stolen the food. You have to go to the clubhouse early if you want to get a seat near the front, you need to be in there about 7 pm (ish). Very good evening entertainment. All in all a lovely holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a stunning South Devon location overlooking the sea, family owned Beverley Holidays offers a wide range of different accommodation types across 3 areas: Beverley Park, Beverley Bay (formerly Ashvale Park) and Beverley View (formerly Meadowside Lodges). Bring your own tent, touring caravan or motorhome, or choose from our wide variety of holiday caravans and luxurious lodges. Whether you’re looking for a family holiday or a short break for two, we have something for everyone. Our award-winning entertainment and five-star leisure facilities will keep you and your family entertained come rain or shine! With the beach just minutes away, Beverley Holidays is in a superb location to explore the English Riviera’s many attractions. ‘Silver’ for Customer Service Devon Tourism Awards 2013 South West Tourism - Holiday Park of the Year 2007/8. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Beverley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverley Holidays Hotel Paignton
- Beverley Holidays Paignton, Devon