The site is situated in a good central location, short walk to goodrington beach and short drive/bus ride to Paignton. There is a very steep hill to climb if you are walking but we didn't really find this a problem, maybe for older people or young children it would be.
The caravan I stayed in was the same as last year, it was very very dated, clean in most places but spiderwebs and a couple of spiders! It smelt fousty throughout and the shower was nice and hot for about 2 minutes then ran freezing cold! I had to get out dripping wet and wait 20 minutes for it to heat up again! Not what you want on holiday!
We stayed on Beverley bay which is the quieter of the 2 sites but it felt deserted now that the whole team have moved over to Beverly Park.
We didn't use the small outdoor pool on our side, as it had leaves in when we looked. The outdoor pool at Beverley Park was good, nice size and a small pool for younger kids. The indoor pool was small but nice and warm, again with a smaller pool.
The evening entertainment was good in my opinion, something for everyone and drinks average price.
I usually book for the following summer during my stay, but I haven't this time. In my view, it is very average, and for what I paid, I could have had better. At least a hot shower! Good all round family holiday but not such good value these days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a stunning South Devon location overlooking the sea, family owned Beverley Holidays offers a wide range of different accommodation types across 3 areas: Beverley Park, Beverley Bay (formerly Ashvale Park) and Beverley View (formerly Meadowside Lodges). Bring your own tent, touring caravan or motorhome, or choose from our wide variety of holiday caravans and luxurious lodges. Whether you’re looking for a family holiday or a short break for two, we have something for everyone. Our award-winning entertainment and five-star leisure facilities will keep you and your family entertained come rain or shine! With the beach just minutes away, Beverley Holidays is in a superb location to explore the English Riviera’s many attractions. ‘Silver’ for Customer Service Devon Tourism Awards 2013 South West Tourism - Holiday Park of the Year 2007/8. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Beverley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverley Holidays Hotel Paignton
- Beverley Holidays Paignton, Devon