Stayed here in a touring caravan for 14 nights at beginning of July with my husband and 3 boys (11, 9, 7). Lovely big pitch- slightly sloping. Clean facilities with lovely warm showers; however recycling bins needed emptied bit bit more regularly.
Outdoor swimming pool was the warmest I have ever been in with friendly lifeguards.
All staff that I had dealings with were always very friendly and helpful.
Well stocked shop with reasonable prices.
Would definitely recommend this site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run Whitehill Country Park is nestled in rolling Devon hills making it the perfect spot to get back to nature with its endless walking trails and quaint on-site facilities. The dog-friendly holiday park boasts camping pods, boutique holiday caravans with hot tubs, luxury lodges, touring and camping and a wealth of on-site facilities offering something for all ages. Situated in 40 acres of glorious grounds, with a private woodland providing perfect family walks, our facilities also include a outdoor heated pool with splash pad and spa, indoor soft play area, craft centre, children's playgrounds, table tennis, family amusements, pool table and much more. You will also find the Hayloft Bar and Terrace, Hayloft Café and Takeaway and Country Shop selling a delicious range of local produce. Situated in a perfect setting to explore the English Riviera, Whitehill Country Parks is close to many picturesque beaches together with a wealth of attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and PitchUp so you can book your Whitehill Country Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitehill Country Park Hotel Paignton
- Whitehill Country Park Paignton, Devon