We loved the campsite- beautiful view, lovely staff, clean facilities and the shop is well stocked. One negative is that there's no lighting once you leave the main complex meaning you walk back in total darkness - make sure you take a torch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run Whitehill Country Park is nestled in rolling Devon hills making it the perfect spot to get back to nature with its endless walking trails and quaint on-site facilities. The dog-friendly holiday park boasts camping pods, boutique holiday caravans with hot tubs, luxury lodges, touring and camping and a wealth of on-site facilities offering something for all ages. Situated in 40 acres of glorious grounds, with a private woodland providing perfect family walks, our facilities also include a outdoor heated pool with splash pad and spa, indoor soft play area, craft centre, children's playgrounds, table tennis, family amusements, pool table and much more. You will also find the Hayloft Bar and Terrace, Hayloft Café and Takeaway and Country Shop selling a delicious range of local produce. Situated in a perfect setting to explore the English Riviera, Whitehill Country Parks is close to many picturesque beaches together with a wealth of attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp and Agoda so you can book your Whitehill Country Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitehill Country Park Hotel Paignton
- Whitehill Country Park Paignton, Devon