We arrived for Paignton bike weekend straight from getting off the Ferry from France, and found the hotel with no problems, we had a lovely room with a sea view that was just great, the room was clean and tidy and had air conditioning which was nice, the bar and the restaurant were very busy with holiday makers but we still managed to get a very good meal and a few drinks at a reasonable price.
The only down side to the whole weekend was because there were no bath/shower mats available my slipped and hurt her self falling out of the shower/bath, but apart from that it was a very pleasant stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With far reaching views across the beach, close to Paignton Zoo and beside Splashdown Waterpark ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Paignton (Goodrington Sands) Hotel Paignton
- Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands) Hotel Devon