Lovely sea front hotel, we had room 28 which was above the soft play, this was ideal as we have 2 small childern who are at times very noisy so this was great, we had a view of the beach, The room was modern very comfortable and clean with tea and coffee facilities and hair dryer. The staff at the holel were very friendly and happy to help. the only down side with the hotel is there is no lift, so if like us 2 adults and 2 chidren we had 2 large suit cases it was a struggle to get to your room. The area is beautiful, with lots of things for the children to do, just outside the hotel there is a water park, beach and park, and just a 15-20 min lovely walk (starting up a steep cliff path) you can walk into paignton with a large choice of pubs and bars, you have the park, beach with pier, crazy golf and not forgetting the cinema and soft play (for the wet days).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With far reaching views across the beach, close to Paignton Zoo and beside Splashdown Waterpark ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Paignton (Goodrington Sands) Hotel Paignton
- Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands) Hotel Devon