“Fantastic weekend!”

Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Paignton
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

I booked the PI as the hotels generally are always at an exceptional standard & great value for money with very friendly staff. Room was lovely & modern with the most fantastic view of Goodrington Sands. I loved the fact that they made my birthday stay even more special by putting a birthday card in my room. We ate breakfast both mornings & dinner on the Saturday night at the Brewers Fayre attached, food & staff were great especially Lisa (I think) at breakfast on the Saturday.
Looking forward to returning again in a month or so & would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Anna G, Manager at Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear FJ10ta,
I would like to thank you for leaving such a great review of your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands). I'm pleased you had such a good stay, especially seeing as it was your birthday. I will make sure I pass the comments regarding the restaurant, and of course Lisa, onto them. We look forward to welcoming you again on your return visit to Goodrington Sands.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Visited the restaurant with my sister in law and her family for a spot of lunch last Saturday. They were staying in the hotel and told me that they thoroughly enjoyed it. As I have a Premier Inn business account I thought I should write a complimentary review! I have never had a bad experience at the Premier establishments and you did us proud again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Nick_Brown65,
Thank you for leaving a lovely review of Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands) on behalf of your family. I'm pleased that they thoroughly enjoyed their stay, and it's good to hear that you also use Premier Inn's all the time. I hope that if you choose to visit the area again, we will see you at here at Goodrington Sands.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

The receptionist was very friendly and the lobby was clean and well maintained. We stayed over night on business and was lucky to have this hotel - the location was fantastic! I slept with the window open just to hear the waves crashing.

The room was huge, very clean and comfortable.

Would definitely stay here again for pleasure, rather than business!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear CatKyn,
Many thanks for leaving a great review for Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands). I'm pleased to hear that you found our location to be fantastic, and I would certainly agree with you. There's not many places you could stay to hear the waves crashing in so close to the seafront. We look forward to welcoming you back to Goodrington Sands on your next leisure trip.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

The Premier Inn was on the sea front our room was 15 metres from the sea. The rooms were quite spacious and well equiped. The hotel was very clean throughout. The staff were all very friendly and eager to help.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Anna G, Manager at Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Dear Mark B,
Thank you for your great review of Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands), regarding your recent stay with us. We are very lucky here to be located so near to the sea, offering fantastic views across Torbay. I will make sure your kind words regarding the team will be passed onto them. We hope to see you again here at Goodrington Sands.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

My sister and I booked this hotel as it was near to Totnes and Dartmouth, both of which we wanted to visit. We stayed in Room 28 which had a double and single bed plus dual aspect windows overlooking the beach. However there were trees in the way of the view. The room was very quiet , on the first floor and a long walk from reception. Room itself was typical of a Premier Inn but we knew that we would have a good stay. The only thing I would change would be to have radiators in the room instead of ducted air heating. We got soaked when we went to Dartmouth and had nowhere to dry off coats etc. However, we had a lovely time and recommend the breakfast served by great staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear gill0020_11,
Many thanks for leaving a lovely review of your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands).It sounds like you and your sister had a wonderful time visiting the local area, despite the weather. I hope that on any future visits to Paignton, the sun will be shining for you.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

A very pleasant stay at the hotel. It was a late arrival and after an early breakfast, then we were away again, but we did manage a few minutes to walk down to the sea front. It was early January, so there was not much life around, but during warmer months, I think this would be an ideal location for a short break. We had a view of the sea from our room, and everything was as we expected. It is good to know that the Premier Inn standards are always present and correct.

Room Tip: You are on the sea front, so any room is fine.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear ty_of_perth,
It was very kind of you to leave a nice review of what sounds like a very brief stay with us at Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands). The area around Goodrington Sands certainly is the perfect loaction in the summer, although a brisk walk along the seafront during the winter months can also be very enjoyable. I hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands), if you ever choose to visit the area again.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Having stayed at Premier Inn at different locations in the past, I didnt hesitate in booking going to Goodrington Sands.
Yet another great stay at Premier Inn. I was lucky enough to get a room with a seaview which was nice. The room it self was spotless for cleaning and yet again another good night sleep :)
I opted to have the Premier breakfast in the morning for £8.25 which is unlimited breakfast and it certainly wasnt a disappointment, the cooked breakfast was lovely and tatsy, especially loved the hash browns. The waitress we had serve us in the morning of 24/01/2014 was extremely polite and helpful and chatty towards customers.
This Premier Inn is about 15-20 mins walk to the centre of Paignton, which isnt alot really, the hotel is in such a nice location, lovely and quite. I certainly wouldnt hesitate in going back! Well done yet again Premier Inn

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Anna G, Manager at Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

Dear DJKevy,
Many thanks for leaving such positive feedback regarding your recent stay at Premier Inn Paignton Seafront (Goodrington Sands). It sounds like you really enjoy staying with Premier Inn. I'm pleased to hear that you took advantage of the 'all you can eat' breakfast, that really sets you up for the day. Your kind comments about the team member will certainly be passed onto them. We look forward to welcoming you back to Goodrington Sands.