“Excellent”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Takeaway menu extensive and good value. Looked clean, light and airy in the restaurant, likely to have a sit down meal next time we're in the area.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

First of all I would like to say that the food here was very flavourful. I quite often find that meals can taste far too similar at times but there was a large group of us and we found that each meal was individual.
The downside....... The service. No please or thank you. When clearing the table then just pushed between us to the point that a few of us spilt our drinks as we were nudged. The food was not thrown at us but very slap dash, and to get an extra drink was very difficult.
Now I understand that we were a large group of guys, some of whom can be loud at times but we spent over £300 there, so I thought they would have made more of an effort.
So a final word. YES the food really is good. The service was quite bad really. But YES I will try again in 6months or so.
I hope this helps

1  Thank FreeFlyEll
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Tonight I visited Thariks with two friends who were new to the place. I have been coming here for many years and have to say that it's probably the best to be found in the Torbay area. Coming from London and having used Brick Lane for many years I like to think I know how a good Indian should be. This place is certainly in that class. The prices are very reasonable and the portions are large - the perfect combination! One of their specials is the Butter Chicken - a must! We will return!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We recommend Thariks to everyone, they offer excellent meals in and takeaway too.
Will return time after time! always a good meal. Nothing compares!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Came up from the Midlands and visited Thariks again on Christmas eve,this was our fourth or fifth visit and as usual the food and service was very good,We will be back Happy new year to you all.