“Good food at a good price.”
Review of Noi's Thaiisaan - CLOSED

Noi's Thaiisaan
Price range: US$9 - US$47
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Local Thai Restaurant in Paignton is open daily and serves authentic Thai cuisine prepared by an experienced Thai chefs, who trained in Thailand. We serve lunch and evening meals seven days a week, and being situated near the Vue cinema complex, The Spinning Wheel and other entertainment venues in Paignton, we are ideally placed for a pre-or post entertainment meal. If you just want an enjoyable evening out, we have a wide range of Thai dishes to suit all tastes, which can be enjoyed in our modern Thai style surroundings.
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Visisted prior to going to the cinema opposite. The atmosphere is welcoming if a bit dated.
The food was very authentic Thai cooking, with very generous portions and the bill at the end was very modest. What more could ask for a mid-week dinner. Will visit again.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Went here with my husband and son. We had been to this restaurant before it moved but it now seems even better. We ordered different dishes and tried each others. It was really nice that you could actually taste all the elements of the dish in each mouthful. Some thai food just blends all the flavours so you only taste chilli or ginger but this was so refreshing. Next time we are in Paignton we will definitely be going. The restaurant was quiet, but the staff are very friendly and attentive. Good value for money. Yummee.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I wrote a review of Noi's Thaiisaan back in May but having revisited twice in the last week I felt that I should update it. The food seems to get better every time I visit and is certainly the best Thai food I've eaten in the UK. Noi and her staff are all very friendly and attentive without being intrusive. The prices are very reasonable. If you like Thai food I suggest that you visit Noi's. I'm certain you'll not regret it.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Its good cooking but its not great i would give it a 3.5 out of 5 if i could. Restaurant was very quiet on a Friday night & lacked atmosphere but Micheal the owner & waiter for the evening was very good & a bit of a character in a good way made it more entertaining. Menu Looked decent and interesting and we decided on a set menu, Prawn crackers were very greasy, the mixed platter of starters were usual fair nice but not great with no real oriental/thai decorations just some white cabbage and orange. The mains were all lovely and fresh but 1st dish was overly salty, the 2nd dish Monk fish was wonderful but the sauce it was served in was very strong and overpowering, The 3rd dish the Thai green curry was the best lovely soft poached chicken in a very fragrant sauce with a fiery chilli kick. The bill came to £42.00 very good value for a set menu for two & 2 drinks. I would return here but this time not order from a set menu & maybe i could give them a 4* Thanks.

1  Thank Pitchisshifter
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Since I last ordered a takeaway from the Thaiisaan, the restaurant has moved about 300 yards up Torbay Road and is now close to the Apollo Cinema. What I especially liked about the Thaiisaan was the fact you could see the food being prepared and cooked in front of you. Friendly run by an inobtrusive husband a wife team. The rib starters are to die for, and with a wide range of main courses the world's your oyster! The only thing slightly lacking in the previous premises was atmosphere, hopefully this is no longer apparent and the food will speak for itself!