“Right On Roasties”

Ranked #11 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Paignton
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: TQ4 6AF 01803 528 246
Reviewed 31 March 2014

On my way home from Cornwall I called in at Paignton because I love the place and I wanted to show my wife. We were both hungry and noticed Roasties and decided to try their breakfast menu. Excellent value for money, fantastic food and first class friendly service. I am hoping to spend some time in Paignton later this year I can honestly say this will be my first stop every morning, Thank you Roasties.

1  Thank David M

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I am local to paignton and I would not use any other cafe, frankie makes you feel welcome, I have never once had a problem with any orders. For me I can go have a coffee and socialise at the same time without the pressure of being rushed out the door

1  Thank chelseaPutney
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Tried this on the off chance as we needed a quick meal. Very pleased with the food and service. Do try the famous "roasties" which gives this restaurant its name. Very filling and tasty!!

1  Thank Ruth W
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

My partner & I visited Roasties 4 times during our week break! The food,staff and service were all great! And all reasonably priced compared to other cafe's in the area.

1  Thank Lauradarrenmc
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

Stopped at Roasties after 2 hour bus ride from Plymouth. Ordered lunch, £17 for 3 people. If it wasn't runny it was deep fried. Think i will avoid this place next time.